The MyGatsby Difference
What Makes MyGatsby.com Different?
Wedding Invitations Veterans
MyGatsby.com is one of the few wedding invitations websites that have been around for over a decade. Started in 1998 by Janice Lee out of her small garage in Bellevue, Washington, Mygatsby.com has grown to serve over 1 million customers in the past 13 years. In 2005, Mission Announcement Company based in Covina, California acquired MyGatsby.com. As a manufacturer, this direct relationship allows MyGatsby.com to produce high quality invitations without high prices. MyGatsby is one of only a few companies online offering thermography printing, engraving, letterpress, foil stamping, as well as digital press invitations.
We have been honored to take part of so many special events, and look forward to the next decade to come. See for yourself what others are saying about us HERE.
Who We Are
Derived from the famous book "The Great Gatsby", MyGatsby.com focuses on unique, sophisticated invitations for all life's special events. Our goal is to make the invitation process fun, simple and easy as possible. We are different because we allow you to create the custom wedding invitation of your dreams by mixing and matching over 90 paper colors, various formats and sizes, and a large array of ink and envelope colors. There is no "out of the box" invitation found here!
Preview Process Technology
With the debut of its newly redesigned website in 2011, MyGatsby.com has developed automated online technology and resources that enable customers to now place orders on its website in a matter of minutes that once took hours, even days at a local stationery store. Much of this technology is unique in the industry. Customers are able to build their invitations from scratch and preview exactly what their invitation will look like before ordering. At the click of a just few buttons, customers can:
- View every paper layer and format from MyGatsby's Mix and Match line (over 90+ paper color choices)
- Select their printing process (thermography, engraving, letterpress, foil stamping)
- Personalize their text (font types, point size, line spacing, kerning)
- Choose ink colors (1 or 2 ink colors per card)
- Add matching accessory cards (RSVP, Reception, Directions, Thank You's, etc.)
- View envelope choices and select envelope liners, return address and single or double envelopes